Find me on these platforms

Theme and Sketch Challenge at STAMPlorations

Hello and HAPPY New Year! Welcome to the first Theme and Sketch challenge of 2018 at STAMPlorations:))
I chose to go with the THEME: Stamps and Curves for my card today.


Using the Hidden Hearts Stencil I sponged shades of pink Distress ink to create the curves:))
 Just Breathe stamp set inked with Jet black really pops on the background. The Flutter Zen2 die, outlined with black sharpie, is a sweet addition to the cardfront. Then I trimmed the panel with CRAZY DOUBLE RUNNING STITCH RECTANGLES outlined some quick marker stitches and layered it onto a white cardbase. As a finishing touch I used black Nuvo Drops to add a flutter pattern for the butterfly.

Looking forward to seeing your projects using STAMPlorations products in the gallery. You have all month to play along.
Thanks for stopping by!

Here's a discount coder for you:))

1 comment:

Craftyfield said...

Lovely card LauraJane! It's all in the details, the Nuvo drops and the stamping on the butterfly make that background pop!