Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders Die ROSE BIRD TOPIARY ETCHED DIES FLOWER GARDEN

Hello everyone and happy Monday!

Today I'm sharing a card using the SHAPEABILITIES ROSE BIRD TOPIARY ETCHED DIES FLOWER GARDEN BY SHARYN SOWELLS4-846
 This was a delightful die to color with my Ziggys:)).  
  • I first die cut the largest die from 110# white cardstock and then colored, 
  • then cut two more layers and stacked them together.
  • die cut LOVE several times and stack it up and quickly colored the top layer to match the "branch topiary"
  • Cut one of the Banner plate that fits perfectly and adds a touch more dimension to the finished die-cut piece
  • Matted the whole thing onto coordinating cardstock


I think this ROSE BIRD TOPIARY ETCHED DIES FLOWER GARDEN die made a lovely Wedding card, which I needed. But it would work for Mother's Day, Birthday and Anniversary too!

Thanks for stopping by!
LauraJane:)

#TeamSpellbinders
#neverstopmaking
#Spellbinders

No comments: